The Bellflower Unified School District provides a variety of programs for incoming kindergarten students. The various programs provide options for parents to enroll their children in a program that best meets their needs.
The following programs are available at Esther Lindstrom Elementary School based on enrollment.
- Kindergarten – For students turning 5 on or before September 1, 2016.
- Transitional Kindergarten – For students with a birth date of September 2, 2011 through December 2, 2011.
Kindergarten and TK enrollment begins on Thursday, March 19, 2016. Elementary registration continues through June 18, 2016. Offices will re-open for registration August 16, 2016.
Enrollment paperwork may be picked up and returned to the front office during registration hours: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The following items must be presented at the time of enrollment:
- California Driver’s License or California ID with current address
- Two recent utility bills (gas, electric, water)
- Child’s birth certificate and immunization records
For further questions or concerns regarding kindergarten enrollment, please contact the front office at (562) 804-6525 or please visit the district web site at www.busd.k12.ca.us.